Monday, March 2, 2020

THE ONLY SOLUTION TO CORONA VIRUS!

Beloved, 
We unexpectedly find ourselves in a sober moment. There are uncertain times around the world, and fears and anxieties are rising. People who have never been anxious before are suddenly weighed down with worry, and are not even sure what to do next.
Are you feeling anxious and uncertain right now? Are you weighed down by the obvious dangers of the Corona virus (COVID-19) looming across the globe today? There has never been anyone like it. All the other plagues that have ever befallen humanity were localized. All the plagues of Egypt took place in Egypt only. But this COVID-19 is global. It is not selective. It does not know the rich or the poor. It could strike anybody. There is a way out!
Do you find yourself in a season of isolation as events cancel, schools shift to online, and churches close their doors to large gatherings?
Are you threatened by the terrorists - Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen, bandits and Kidnappers scattered all over our cities today? Thank God, He has made a way of escape. A very effective antivirus has been there even before Corona virus showed up.
Realize that 2 Timothy 1:7 says, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.”
In Philippians 4:6-7 the Scripture says, “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, make your requests known unto God, and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard (keep) your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus.”

Name of Drug: Jesus Christ (Acts 4:12).

Prescription: Take this drug by declaring Psalm 91 over your life morning and evening daily. No matter how much of the drug you take, this very drug has no overdose (Josh. 1:8; Ps. 1:1-3; Col. 3:16). It has no negative side effects. 
Recommendations: This drug never fails. It has been severally tested and approved (Isa. 55:11; Matt. 5:18). 
Don’t just recite it like an incantation, but believe it with your whole heart and then confess what you believe with your mouth (Rom. 10:9-10).
This drug is both prophylactic and therapeutic (Matt. 8:17; 1 Pet. 2:24).
For this drug to work in your life, you MUST walk by faith (2 Cor. 5:7; Heb. 11:6). 
Stop talking about and magnifying Corona virus. Instead magnify Jesus Christ by confessing what God has said in His Word concerning your situation.
Declare Psalm 91 over your life:
Because I dwell in the secret place of the Most High I abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
2 I say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress (place of safety): He is my God, and in Him will I always trust.
3 Surely He shall deliver (rescue) me from the snare (trap) of the fowler (devil), and from the noisome pestilence (deadly disease).
4 He shall cover me with His feathers, and under His wings shalt I trust: His truth is my shield and buckler (armour and protection). 

5 I am not afraid of the terrors of the night; nor of the arrow that flies in the day;
6 Nor of the pestilence (disease) that walks (stalks) in darkness; nor of the destruction (disaster) that wastes (strikes) at midday.
7 A thousand shall fall at my side, and ten thousand at my right hand; but it shall not come near me.
8 Only with my eyes shalt I behold and see the reward of the wicked.
9 Because I have made the Lord my refuge, even the Most High my habitation (shelter);
10 No evil shall befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling (home).
11 For my God has ordered His angels to protect me wherever I go. 

12 They shall hold me up with their hands, lest I dash my foot against a stone.
13 I shall tread (trample) upon the lion and cobras: I will crush (trample upon) fierce lions and dragons under my feet (Lk. 10:49).
14 Because I love the Lord, He will deliver me: He will set me on high, because I have known His name.
15 When I call upon the Lord, He will answer me: He will be with me in trouble; He will deliver and honour me. 16 He will satisfy (reward) me with long life, and show me His salvation” (Ps. 91:1-16).
Conclusion: Corona virus is only a name. Boko Haram is a name. Fulani herdsmen is a name. But there is a name that is above every other name. And at the mention of this name, Jesus, every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father (Phil. 2:10-11).


Promise of God: “The godly (righteous) will never be removed, but the wicked will be removed from the land (earth)” (Prov. 10:30).
Your friend, I. I. Madubunyi (Senior Pastor, House of Glory, Nsukka, Nigeria).

No comments:

Post a Comment